My buddie!

my buddie is Tessa!

She doesn't have a favorite sport but her favorite food is macaroni and cheese.
She doesn't know what culture she is but she is 7 and her favorite day of the
week is thursday.She gets to school by scooter and she does not have a  particular
clothes she likes to wear.She does not like school because of math but she loves
the monkey bars on the playground.she does not have a favorite song and this is Tessa.


(sorry this is really old and I had to publish this with no picture!)


2 comments:

  1. You obviously took ownership for this task Oscar as you have completed it under your own steam - even after it was due. Great Work. This is exactly the attitude that we need from our Yr 7/8 students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oscar

    At Holy Spirt we have to have buddies as well. Sometimes we share buddies I share my with my friend Will hope you reply.

    Bye Oscar

    ReplyDelete